7.9.2011, Nigeria, Austria, 8 2
—-
2012: 13x Nigeria Deutschland beteiligt an 29 von 37 Frontex-Chartern insgesamt 2013 (bis Anfang Juni): 6x Nigeria Deutschland beteiligt an 11 von 17 Frontex-Chartern insgesamt 2009/2010 hatten wir insgesamt 19x Nigeria (auf beide gesamt-Jahre gerechnet) – d.h. zahlenmäßig ist es auf jeden Fall mehr geworden, weil 2013 ja erst ein halbe Jahr ist und wir jetzt schon für 12/13 19x Nigeria haben. English: Hello everybody, for the Refugee-Tribunal in Berlin we listed Frontex-deportation-charters 2012 and 2013. The number of charters had been growing – and Germany is mainly involved – especially as an organising country for deportations to Serbia and Kosovo, but also participating in massive deportations to Nigeria for example. 2012: 13x Nigeria Germany was involved in 29 out of 37 Frontex-charters 2013 (until beginning of June): 6x Nigeria Germany was involved in 11 out of 17 Frontex-charters 2009/2010 we had in the whole 19x Nigeria (counted in both years in the whole) – this means the number has been growing also for Nigeria because 2013 is not even the half year full and for 2012/2013 we count already 19x Nigeria.
Cyprus Stop Trafficking
Press Release – Wednesday, 5 June 2013
Civil society organizations condemn the cruel and inhumane conduct by some Cypriot police officers:
A Nigerian asylum seeker has been subjected to inhumane treatment by the police officers who were in charge of his deportation from Cyprus, said a complaint filed on 26 May 2013 by Ms. Androula Christofidou-Henriques, President of Cyprus Stop Trafficking (CST). The complaint was addressed to the Minister of Justice, the Minister of Interior, the Chief of the Police, the Ombudsman and the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR). “Such behavior reminds me of Nazi Germany or the dictatorship times in Greece”, said Ms.Christofidou-Henriques.
http://www.letempsdz.com/content/view/95337/1/
France : Au moins 62% des étrangers sont expulsés sans voir le juge (Ong)
Un taux de 62% des personnes étrangères arrêtées puis enfermées en centre de rétention en 2012 ont été ensuite expulsées directement, sans voir le juge des libertés et de la détention (JLD), seul garant de la liberté individuelle, révèle vendredi la Cimade, une Ong en charge des droits des migrants.
Citant ce chiffre rendu public dans le rapport sur l’immigration du parlementaire Matthias Fekl, cette Ong estime qu’il illustre le „grave recul“ des droits qu’a provoqué la dernière loi sur l’immigration, dite loi Besson qui prévoit en effet que le JLD n’intervienne plus qu’au bout de 5 jours de rétention au lieu de 2 auparavant, fait valoir la Cimade.
Weiterlesen »
Air Berlin-Schalter am Frankfurter Flughafen umgestaltet –
am 1. Juni – im Rahmen der Blockupy-Aktionstage – wurde der Marktführer im schmutzigen Geschäft mit frontex-finanzierten Charter-Abschiebungen markiert…
RAPPORT DE LA MISSION DU CONSEIL DES MIGRANTS A OUJDA DU 31 AU 01/06/2013
Suite à la manifestation pacifique que les sénégalais ont effectué et qui a conduit le refoulement de 18 personnes vers la frontières.
[more info on Deportation and Resistance down] And finally we can bring good news! *
The passengers of Flight 832 AT Royal Air Maroc to Casablanca have jointly managed to stop the deportation of Abdellah on tuesday 28th of May 2013 at Schiphol Airport!
When Abdellah was brought on board, he informed the passengers of his situation. He said he has no-one in Morocco, does not speak the language well and that his parents and sister were left behind in the Netherlands. He also asked if he could speak the pilot. In the first instance this was stopped by a stewardess of RAM, but then all passengers stood up and told the pilot clearly that the deportation had to stop. Abdellah was then removed from the plane. Last word has not been said about the „taking off board”: multiple passengers have seen the escorts using quite some violence and that Abdullah’s mouth was taped, despite the explicit ban on the use of tape. Abdellah’s sister wants to thank everyone who has acted against Abdellah’s expulsion.
Weiterlesen »
http://www.rfi.fr/afrique/20130529-centaines-clandestins-nigeriens-refoules-libye
769 westafrikanische Flüchtlinge und MigrantInnen wurden in der letzten Woche von Libyen nach Niger auf Lastwagen abgeschoben, wie RFI berichtet. Sie waren in der südlibyschen militärischen Sperrzone festgenommen worden und hatten einige Wochen in den berüchtigten libyschen Lagern verbracht. Die Abschiebungen sorgen für Spannungen zwischen der libyschen und nigerischen Regierung.
Weiterlesen »
Bonsoir les Amis!
Après une descente musclée de la police Marocaine au centre ville de rabat pour arrêter les marchands ambulants Sénégalais durant toute la semaine passée,en confisquant tous leurs documents qu’ils possédaient,ils se sont tous retrouvés à la frontière Maroco-Algerienne.
Leurs amis ont décidé ce matin d’aller marcher à leur Ambassade pour dénoncer son calme coupable.Ils ont envahi les locaux de leur Ambassade et leurs diplomates ne voulaient pas discuter avec eux;ils se sont s’emparer des leurs véhicules de services (plusieurs Degas importants).
Celons les dernières informations qu’on a reçus la police Marocaine procédera à une grande vague d’arrestations à rabat avec la complicité de l’Ambassade du Sénégal au Maroc.
Baldé
Vice-Président du Conseil des Migrants au Maroc
Tel/00212630902071