08. Januar 2015 · Kommentare deaktiviert für SOS Alarm Phone: Keine Rettung für Flüchtlingsschiff? Alarm! · Kategorien: Alarm Phone, Italien, Libyen · Tags:

Thuraya Telefon +882……2016

Zwischen 19 und 20 Uhr, 08.01.2015: we sent the email to the MRCC Rome and the UNHCR Italy. The italian coastguard confirmed they are aware of the boat but didn’t provide any further information. Instead they gave us the number of the Ministry of Interior and told us to ask them for information on the case. Unfortunatlly the phone is busy all the time. Please spread the information about the boat in distress and that the italian coastguards is aware of the situation not acting.

SOS Ruf: Seit 10:38 h steht das Alarm Phone von Watch The Med in telefonischer Verbindung mit einem Flüchtlingsschiff, das von Libyen Richtung Italien aufgebrochen ist. An Bord sind 107 Personen in einem Boot: Männer, Frauen, Kinder und mindestens eine Schwangere. Sie kommen aus aus Somalia, Syrien und anderen Ländern. Sie sind ohne Wasser und Essen. Ihre Situation wird immer schlimmer, Wasser dringt in das Boot ein und der Diesel ist alle. Ihre letzten Daten sind, bevor der telefonische Kontakt zusammenbrach: 33.315383,13.393933 (8.1. 13:39). Im letzten Telefongespräch sagten sie, dass sich ein Hubschrauber genäher hat.

Ein anderes Flüchtlingsboot ebenfalls in der Region hat die italienische Küstenwache hingegen gerettet.

08. Januar 2015 · Kommentare deaktiviert für Libyen: „Turkey urges citizens to leave quickly“ · Kategorien: Libyen, Türkei

News24

Turkey urges citizens to leave Libya quickly

„Ankara – Turkey has urged all Turkish citizens remaining in Libya to leave „quickly“ due to the deteriorating security situation in the conflict-torn country.Turkey on Wednesday condemned as „unacceptable“ and „irresponsible“ a statement allegedly made by the Libyan Air Force in a Facebook post warning all Turkish civilian and military planes would be shot down should they enter Libyan air space.“We advise once more our remaining citizens in Libya to quickly leave because of the unstable security situation and negative developments… in recent weeks,“ the foreign ministry said in a statement.The warning came after Turkish Airlines suspended flights to Misrata this week, its only remaining destination in Libya after it had earlier pulled its flights to the capital Tripoli as well as Benghazi and the inland desert city of Sebha. […]“

08. Januar 2015 · Kommentare deaktiviert für Flucht nach Europa: Historische Wende 2014! · Kategorien: Hintergrund, Italien, Libyen, Mittelmeerroute · Tags: ,

In dreierlei Hinsicht nimmt das Jahr 2014 in der Immigrationsgeschichte Europas eine historische Bedeutung ein: Quantitativ sind zweieinhalb Mal so viel Menschen wie auf dem bisherigen statistischen Höhepunkt 2011 (Arabellion) auf illegalisiertem, kriminalisierten Weg eingereist und dabei polizeilich registriert worden. Zweitens ist das Mittelmeer, also die von der EU so genannte Südfront, zur alles überragenden Einreisezone geworden. Drittens sind inzwischen – sogar nach Frontex-Angaben – 80 Prozent der heimlich Einreisenden Asylflüchtlinge! Im Zentrum des Fluchtgeschehens stehen Libyen und Italien.

Zudem sind 2014 die meisten Toten in der Geschichte der EU-Außengrenze zu verzeichnen. In vielen Fällen handelte es sich um überwachte und beobachtete Schiffstragödien im Mittelmeer.

Zur Grafik: Grün dargestellt sind die „irregulären Einreisen“ über Land, blau dargestellt sind die „Einreisen über das Meer“. Die FRAN-Säulen sind Quartalsangaben, die hinzugefügten Säulen sind Jahresangaben.

grafik_border

Quelle: https://archiv.ffm-online.org/2015/01/07, und Frontex FRAN 05.11.2013

08. Januar 2015 · Kommentare deaktiviert für Lampedusa: Ankunft 73 Bootsflüchtlinge · Kategorien: Italien, Libyen · Tags: ,

Die 73 Bootsflüchtlinge waren 80 Seemeilen vor Lampedusa, – in anderen Meldungen heisst es, 20 Seemeilen vor der libyschen Küste – , von der italienischen Küstenwache nach einem Notruf per Satellitentelefon gerettet worden.

Grandangolo Agrigento

Guardia Costiera soccorre 73 migranti: si trovavano su gommone a 20 miglia dalla Libia

Tgcom24

Sbarco di migranti a Lampedusa

Sbarco di migranti a Lampedusa. In 73 soccorsi da guardia costiera. – 07:23 – Sono arrivati a Lampedusa i 73 migranti soccorsi mercoledì sera nel Canale di Sicilia dalla Guardia costiera. I migranti sono giunti su due motovedette, sulle quali erano stati trasbordati 80 miglia al largo dell’isola dal gommone sul quale viaggiavano. Lo ha reso noto la stessa Guardia costiera.

08. Januar 2015 · Kommentare deaktiviert für Libysche Regierung droht Schiffe beschiessen zu lassen · Kategorien: Libyen · Tags: , ,

Times LIVE

Libya cut off from world

The Daily Telegraph

The last foreign airline operating in Libya has suspended all flights to and from the country, cutting Tripoli off from the world by air as it slides further into chaos.

Turkish Airlines said yesterday that it had suspended flights to Misrata, its only remaining destination in Libya, after it had earlier cancelled its flights to the capital, Tripoli, and to Benghazi and the inland desert city of Sebha.

Weiterlesen »

08. Januar 2015 · Kommentare deaktiviert für Libysche Regierung verbietet Syrern, Sudanesen u. Palästinensern Einreise · Kategorien: Libyen · Tags: ,

GulfNews.com

Libya bans Palestinians, Syrians, Sudanese

Decision came as forces loyal to Al Thinni launched a new air strike on Misrata

Benghazi: The official Libyan government has banned Palestinians, Syrians and Sudanese from entry because their countries are undermining Libya’s security, the interior minister said.

The decision came as forces loyal to Prime Minister Abdullah Al Thinni launched a new air strike on Misrata, a western city linked to a rival government which seized Tripoli in August with the help of an armed group called Libya Dawn.

Weiterlesen »

07. Januar 2015 · Kommentare deaktiviert für Heimliche Grenzüberschreitungen Rekord: Frontex pessimistisch · Kategorien: Hintergrund, Italien, Libyen, Syrien, Türkei · Tags: , ,

Latin American Herald Tribune

Illegal Immigrants Break All Records in 2014: EU Frontier Agency

MADRID – The number of illegal immigrants seeking entry to European Union soared in 2014 to an all-time record of 270,000, with Italy and Greece as their preferred destinations, according to the EU border agency, Frontex.

Weiterlesen »

07. Januar 2015 · Kommentare deaktiviert für Frontex über Triton und Flüchtlingsfrachter · Kategorien: Italien, Libyen, Türkei · Tags: , ,

Frontex

Operation Triton – winter developments

Winter used to bring some respite for those agencies responsible for controlling Europe’s long Mediterranean borders. For each of the last ten years, irregular migration has slowed or even stopped in the run-up to Christmas, with the people smugglers largely confined to port by the rough seas. Not any more, it seems.

Weiterlesen »

07. Januar 2015 · Kommentare deaktiviert für „Lady SOS“: Nawal Syriahorra – The Times, La Repubblica · Kategorien: Alarm Phone, Hintergrund, Italien, Lesetipps, Libyen, Syrien, Türkei · Tags: , ,

Facebook
The Times

Tom Kington
Rome

Lady SOS — the first call for Syrians in peril at sea

A 27-year-old woman in Sicily has emerged as the unlikely saviour of thousands of Syrians who risk their lives sailing through winter storms in the Mediterranean to escape the civil war devastating their country.

As they drift in unpiloted ships, often without fuel or food and buffeted by giant waves, many migrants use the last credit on their phones to seek assistance from Nawal Soufi, an Italian-Moroccan activist based in Catania, who is known among Syrians as “Lady SOS”. Weiterlesen »

03. Januar 2015 · Kommentare deaktiviert für Ulrich Beck: Flüchtlinge aus Libyen in Tunesien – und die EU (15.04.2011) · Kategorien: Deutschland, Europa, Libyen, Tunesien

3sat.online: Mediathek

Gespräch mit Ulrich Beck